Listen to the podcast episode
If you are an ambitious Mom being a Mompreneur and creating a virtual business to make money from home online may be the answer to your prayers.
First of all I have exciting news, building an online business to make money from home doesn’t have to be complicated, and being a great Mom has already equipped you for success as an entrepreneur.
As a Mom family always comes first, but I longed to do something more, something beyond just making a paycheck. I have always been passionate about helping people uncover how they were knitted together by God and like you bring money into the household to give my children the life I never had. The question was, how could I fulfill my God given purpose without sacrificing my first priority of being a mom? The answer I found was being a mompreneur.
A mompreneur is a mom who also is an entrepreneur. The opportunity to maintain the role of motherhood while creating something you love to bring in a steady flow of income. Doesn’t that sound fabulous?!
You may not realize is that motherhood has prepared you to be successful business owner. Yep all of those hard days you struggled through has given you valuable skills. As a mom you have developed abilities that are vital to success such as: schedule management, prioritizing tasks, staying positive in times of uncertainty, managing multiple responsibilities at the same time, plus, creative budgeting and problem solving. Mom’s are developing leadership qualities in their daily lives.
You are already a qualified business leader!
Since you are already qualified all you need to do is get started Uncovering how you were knit together and aligning with your God given purpose. Many Mom’s are so busy caring for everyone else that they have never taken the time to learn about themselves or sadly to determine their purpose. One can spend a lifetime mastering themselves but here are a few powerful questions to help you to shortcut the process of determining what you are purposed to do.
4 Questions to help clarify your purpose
-What are you passionate about?
-What do people ask for your help for that you enjoy doing?
-What have you overcome that has shaped your character?
-If you could change one thing in the world what would it be and why?
I challenge you to take time to jot your answers down. Once you identify the gifts, passions, and purpose God has placed inside of you, then you have the foundation you need to start building a business you will love.
If you know you are ready to start building an online business then I have just what you need to quickly build your online brand and influence from scratch, in step by step course called Social Profits Lab. Then you will have everything you need to build an online business and make money from home. So that you can be both the mom you want to be, and fulfill your God given purpose serving the world like only you can, without the need to leave the comfort of your home.
I want to help you start seeing yourself stepping in the world of Mompreneurship.. I have recognized 7 categories of online business niches. Maybe one will speak to you.
- Consulting- Expert advice and strategy to give people results. Examples of this could be creating strategy for social media or branding for a business.
- Creative- Creative virtual businesses can be a broad range of things. Examples; photography, graphic design, or travel blogging. The options are unlimited.
- Virtual assistant- This is an awesome option because you may have skills already you can use to help others with their business while staying virtual. If you want to learn more there is a course that will set you up for success through 90 Day VA.
- Technical- Maybe you have a background in video editing or web design. It is so easy to take those skills and build a virtual business by teaching those specific skills.
- Coaching- Coaching is just guiding and empowering people. Ranging from business, personal, leadership,health, productivity, and more.
- Leveraging other platforms- Using affiliations or network marketing for already established businesses.
- Online Community- Some things that you are passionate about or your specific hobbies can be an amazing virtual business platform. For example it could be traveling, fitness, anything you are the master at.
5 reasons virtual business allows you to thrive as a mompreneur!
- Having an online business gives you the ability to put your family first. You do not have to compromise being an incredible mom in order to fulfill your God given purpose.
- You can control the people you work with by learning how to attract your ideal client. I have an ideal client FREE DOWNLOAD to help you identity your ideal client and reach the people you want to work with.
- Allows you to build passive income streams. You get to choose when you want to work and for how long. For example, I create courses that I then sell giving me a steady income without continuous work.
- You get to choose what you want to do. You are in control of the business you create. Meaning you get to do something you love that will benefit others. How cool is that?
- It gives you choice. You are not stuck on one thing. For example, I started off coaching but then moved into course creation without a boss telling me no. You have freedom of what you want to do.
These tips are stepping stones to the mompreneur you are destined to be. This is a process and there is much to learn but I am here to help you every step of the way. I am giving you an ideal client FREE DOWNLOAD to help you take a step and discover your ideal client.
Check out my course called SOCIAL PROFITS LAB that will continue your process of building a virtual business around your purpose and passions. From one fellow mompreneur to another, go shine bright and make a difference!